Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Reality Check

Well...I guess turning 35 was kind of a big deal and it hit me right in the head.

All sort of crazy stuff went through my head.

Who am I?

What the hell am I doing here?

Where am I going?

Do I need plastic surgery already?

Is it time to trade in my sexy underware for granny's pants?

My husband kind of answered to all my existential dilemmas:

Honey, you're my sweet little nutcase...but you're hot, so I'll have to deal with it. You're here to take care of your 2 boys, me being the youngest and the neediest. Hope you're going nowhere. I like to think that you're stuck with me for the rest of your life and I will probably die first so you'll be free then. Not so fast. Your body is perfect and if you just want bigger boobs, we'll just keep having kids and you can go crazy with your nana's underware. At least you'll have plenty of good reasons to wear it.

See...who knew that life could be so simple.

No comments: