Saturday, December 15, 2007

That's What I Get For Going Out Dancing....

...a nasty nasty cold. At first I thought it was hangover, but when the feeling lasted a little longer then the usual 48 hours and my nose started dripping like a melting snowball (huh?), I knew that I was in for some fun.

And of course now everyone around me is sick.

We have been living off chicken noodle soup and nasal spray, but things haven't really improved, yet.

I figured I have until Monday morning, when hubby has to go back to work, to pull my shit together.

For now...I'm gonna enjoy a little longer my relationship with my bed/remote control/favorite book.

1 comment:

Mariana said...

We've been like that here too. Added coughing, fever and well... feeling like crap. Trying to take care of your kid when you are sick is too much... especially when the kid seems to think tht this is the end of the road baby...so lets cry out heads off! Flem is a bitch...hahaha

Get better soon!