Monday, June 11, 2007

Honey, hold the baby while I puke some more

Today is not a good day. I feel really yucky…like, you know that bad-stomach-belly-pain-that-makes-you-believe-you-have-a-bug-or-the-flu-but-you-are-not-really-sure-so-you-blame-it-on-something-you-ate? Yes, that one!
No, no…calm down… I’m not pregnant. Unless, the invisible man took me in my sleep.
Naaaah, impossible!

Anyway…feeling really sluggish today and don’t have the energy to tell you all the good stuff I had in mind.
Gotta run to the bathroom…again. Yeah…I think you got the picture.

Sayonara!

1 comment:

Mariana said...

I thought of a pregnancy too! hahah I hate those days when you feel like crap but dont know precisely why.

I just came back from yoga (yeah, gotta move one muscles everynow and then). Everything aches but I know exactly why... that professor is a bitch, that's why.